Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mary Kay Corporate Comes to Charlotte

I am a Mary Kay girl but I am much different than the tippically "Mary Kay type". I naturally love skin care and keep my make-up to the minimum. I have totally fallen in love with the products, the price, girl friends, trips, prizes, being my own boss and there morals. 

Mary Kay corporate comes to Charlotte in the spring to put on a Career Conference. It's a great way to connect with your team and lock arms towards one goal. I was super excited that one of my "on fire" senior consultants joined me this year. Check us out:

Carissa- it is so fun to do life with you and i can't wait to see your achieve all your dreams.

This year I was recognized on stage for all my hard work. I have moved up to Star Team Builder and I get a lovely RED jacket. It's fun to wave to hundreds of ladies.


Please meet my high school friend and Sales Director, Holly Hill from Greenville, SC.


I am so excited to see our team continue to grow. This month out Starter kits are only $75, who can start a company for that this days!?! Message me for more information of you are looking to get skin care wholesale, make extra cash or earn that PINK CADDY!!!

Happy Thursday YALL!

Suzy Paige Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment