Friday, March 28, 2014

Turning junk into treasure

Rehabbing furniture is something I hold dear to my heart. God revealed to me this week that when we come to him, we can look like an old pieace of furniture filled with dents and brusing from everyday life. But when we come to him he layers us little by little and makes us into a beautiful masterpiece. 
Here is a piece that I found that needed some help and I made it into a beautiful masterpiece for it's new home. I will in another post explain the process of making furniture into somethjng beautiful.
I must say i am so thankful for God to allow me to find beauty in everyday life. My life would not be the same without my Savior. Think of your passions and peruse them to the fullest.

Happy Friday y'all!!!

Suzy Paige Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment