Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I started this blog for my class at APP State but now this dream is becoming a reality. I have dreamed of being a designer since childhood but never knew which direction to take this dream. Clothing, Home Decor, Weddings, and really making anything beautiful is my passion. I have searched for many years of what truly makes me happy and let's say "I am a total people pleasure". So by saying this, if my client is happy with the results then I am. 

This past week my dreams have started to come true because I landed my very first home interior job plus sold my very first rehab furniture piece. There will be many pictures to follow of my resent projects. I have a flair for making  ugly things beautiful. It reminds me of my relationship with Christ because he takes all the junk we have in our life and transforms into a beautiful masterpiece. This comparison came to mind while looking at the before and after photo's.
 The direction of my company is "to make things beautiful". I will have furniture, clothing, Mary Kay, home design, home staging, and even some event planning piece's featured on my page. Please bare with me while I decide the complete direction of my "Designer" dream becoming a "REAL DREAM".

Thanks for checking out my Blog and I look forward to working with you in the future!!!

Suzy Paige Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment